Enjoy ALL the Benefits You've Earned
We work hard to make sure seniors, baby boomers, the disabled, veterans, and others receive all the compensation and benefits they are eligible to receive. For example, the Veteran’s Aid and Attendance program provides, veterans and their surviving spouses 65 and older with a little over $2,000.00 in monthly, tax-free income to pay for medications or home care expenses. Our attorney advocates have found this to be a game-changer when seniors want to live at home or need additional funds to pay for assisted living care.
Let us walk you through which options are available to you, how the application process works and how to draft a plan that meets your goals, while maximizing your assets. We can guide you through the challenges of applying and following up on benefits through Social Security, the Veterans' Administration, Medicare, and Medicaid and answer any questions you may have along the way, including:
- How will we pay for care in a facility or at home?
- If one spouse stays home, does the family lose everything?
- How do I make sure I get all my Medicare days and rehabilitation to try to get back home?
- Who will fight for me if the nursing home tries to take my assets unfairly?
- What does Medicaid Long Term Care pay for if I can’t go home?
- How do I apply for benefits?
- Can Veteran’s benefits pay for home care?
Put our in-depth knowledge of benefit programs, independent living communities, assisted living communities, nursing homes, and long-term care insurance providers to work for you.